We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Assistant to manage the day-to-day marketing activities of our two McLaren Vale wine estates – Yangarra Estate and Hickinbotham Clarendon Vineyard. Working closely with the Marketing Director, this role is a key part of the marketing and sales team ensuring that all marketing activities and communications are well-written, on-brand, and engaging for our trade and consumers. Working at the winery in McLaren Vale, you will be involved with many aspects of the business, working with the winery team and cellar door, supporting the marketing and sales functions.
- Assist with development of all marketing collateral, including writing, coordinating printing and briefing our designers.
- Create content for social media posts, events, websites, and EDMs.
- Manage marketing and sales events, sponsorships, incentives and activations.
- Plan, monitor and manage social channels, driving engagement, interaction, sales and brand loyalty.
- Manage brand website updates.
- Coordinate global sample requests and manage all aspects of media dispatches.
- Assist with DTC sales strategy, events and the wine club.
- Manage creation, dissemination and storage of brand assets including wine information sheets, photography, in collaboration with the global Marketing team.
- Previous experience of at least 2 years in a similar role.
- A relevant degree such as marketing, business or communications. Ideally in the FMCG/premium wine and drinks industry.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills.
- Have strong attention to detail, highly organized and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Flexibility to do event work outside of regular working hours.
- Experience of social media management and content creation.
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated to get things done, willing to take an idea / project and manage it to completion.
At Yangarra Estate Vineyard, you will be working within a dynamic, innovative, hardworking, and passionate team. This is a varied and challenging role that will be well-suited to an organized marketing and communications professional who has a passion for the wine industry.