Under direct management of the Bulk Inventory Supervisor and dotted line to the Skylane Business Operations Manager, this position is primarily responsible for the Skylane Winery and Bottling Bulk Inventory Management System work order data entry and records maintenance. Additionally, this position will also provide back-up for our Payroll Timekeeping (Kronos), as well as perform general administrative duties, including shipping, ordering, and some facility management.
This role is a full-time position requiring 40 hours per week.
• Data entry and audit entry of cellar work orders and weigh tag information into the Bulk Inventory Management System (BIMS)
• Maintain inventory records, daily yield reports, fermentation reports, harvest yield.
• Track and keep records for all wine movements and transfers, ensuring compliance of BOL
• Create special reports and spreadsheets
• Assist in monthly BATF report (702)
• Bottling and case goods record keeping data entry
• Print barrel barcode stickers and track of barrel inventory
• Assist production, winemaking and bottling staff in administrative functions and special projects as needed
PAYROLL BACK-UP - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES (10%):
•Acts as back-up support to the Skylane payroll specialist to include the following duties adhering to CA state and employment wage and hours laws:
- Enters employee time off requests, missed punch and meal penalty forms for bi-weekly payroll through the Kronos Timekeeping System
- Reviews and audits timesheets
•Maintain employee attendance records with vacation, sick, and Leave of Absence requests
- Receives, audits and distributes bi-weekly paychecks
- Understand and is able to communicate to winery employees company paid guidelines as well as basic wage and hour requirements
ADMINSTRATIVE ASSISTANT - ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/DUTIES (20-30%):
- Orders general office and breakroom supplies ensuring adequate inventory
- Establish and maintains well organized office systems and protocols
- Maintains common areas in the Kittyhawk administration building and keeps all 7 winery breakrooms well organized and fully supplied
- Retrieves and distributes incoming mail, receives and notifies employees of package deliveries
- Assists with Safety Program requirements and record keeping
- Assists Business Operations Manager with special projects and events including catering & rental orders, etc.
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION:
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Detail oriented with strong computer skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Strong math and Microsoft Excel skills
- Good communication skills, both oral & written
- Well organized, focused, professional demeanor with a high sense of urgency for timeliness and accuracy
- Previous database and/or winery related experience is preferred
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime and varying shifts and must be willing to work the harvest season