Serves as a liaison between the Warehouse Supervisor and Day Shift Warehouse in communicating day-to-day assignments and priorities. Responsible for the safe operation of electric forklifts and their designed attachments to perform unloading, stacking, and picking functions timely and accurately.
- Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to interact with others and work as a team.
- Must be computer savvy and comfortable with working with various computer programs and radio frequency guns.
- Must be able to operate a forklift and follow all safety guidelines
- Have ability to multitask and problem solve issues as they arise
- Ensure company quality control standards are met and maintained as required.
- Willing to work extended shifts and weekends as necessary.
- Follow, observe and oversee the execution of warehouse safety and housekeeping requirements.
- Must be capable of training and delegating tasks to staff.
- Determine workflow on a daily basis and delegate tasks using all available staff.
- Other duties assigned by Warehouse Supervisor
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Experience with inventory control and cycle counts.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Moderate computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office.