Scope of Position:
Under supervision the Seasonal Maintenance Mechanic assists in the maintenance and repairs of cellar, crush and facilities equipment. Assists in equipment and facility modifications and improvements, performs scheduled operation of fire and crush equipment and document daily meter readings for facility compliance. This position is located at Stonestreet Winery in Healdsburg.
- Perform periodic, preventive and predictive maintenance on all cellar, crush and facility equipment.
- Assist in the repair of all cellar and facilities equipment including fabrication of parts and installation of replacement parts.
- Weekly operation of fire pump and monthly testing of fire alarm systems.
- Assist the Maintenance Technician in various tasks as assigned.
- Available to work extended hours and weekends during harvest
- Basic plumbing skills including PVC and copper installation
- Basic electrical skills including installation and troubleshooting.
- Basic Fabrication skills including design, cutting, welding and machining stainless steel and aluminum
- Basic knowledge of refrigeration systems
- Basic knowledge of water and waste water systems
Must be organized and able to communicate in reading and writing English, (bilingual with Spanish a plus). Must be able to lift 50 pounds and not sensitive to common cleaning solvents. Must be able to work overhead 50 feet in OSHA approved man lift. Must have a valid class “C” license and insurable by the company.