Senior Business Systems Analyst, Customer Experience Solutions
As part of the Business & Technology Solutions Team, the Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for scoping, designing, and delivering consumer experience solutions, including CRM, Digital/eCommerce, Marketing/Content, Sales Operations, that optimize experience across channels and enable growth within our Sales, Marketing and Services organizations.
- Lead medium to large complexity departmental and enterprise-wide projects in support of new, planned CRM/eCommerce initiatives, as well as maintaining and nurturing existing initiatives/solutions through the lifecycle
- Build partnerships with customers, peers and stakeholders and work closely with them to shape and influence the design of acceptable solutions
- Drive innovation with customers, peers and vendors to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Product management alignment to business capability strategy, business adoption, technology roadmap, system architecture and integrations
- Evaluate technology for its application in our business and evangelize the use of it to digitize cross-functional business process
- Act on behalf of the business partner as a subject matter expert to ensure product/service performance supports business process needs
- Collect feedback from business partners on application performance and manage complex configurations and resolution of technical architecture issues
- Responsible for overall product quality; formulates test strategies, plans, scripts and performs detailed testing for complex use cases to ensure systems function correctly
- Stay up to date on the latest Digital Marketing/Commerce trends, processes, and IT advancements to automate, modernize and optimize systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Tech, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in IT or relevant, with minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- 2+ years Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SDLC, waterfall and scrum/agile project methodologies
- Proficient at requirements management from planning to execution, developing and tracking project requirements
- Ability to successfully participate and lead the execution of large, complex, enterprise-level projects with different teams with diverse personalities
- Create, manage and revise test plans, test scripts and manage defect tracking
- Must possess creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong business, leadership, and communication skills
- Able to communicate with technical team and business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Experience working with advanced reporting like PowerBI, Tableau or similar
- Adept at identifying data trends, report writing/visualizations and presenting and influencing insights and findings to leadership
- Strong technical aptitude, comfortable with general enterprise application configuration and administration and defining data integration needs
- Familiarity with problem-solving, root-cause, or decision-making techniques such as pros/cons identification, the “5 whys”, fishbone diagrams, affinity diagrams, relative ranking, etc.
- Wine and Spirits industry experience preferred.