Senior Web Developer, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
As Senior Web Developer, you will be developing the next generation of consumer-facing websites for a collection of world-class wineries spanning the globe. You will possess strong experience as a Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C) / Demandware developer and the ability to translate business needs and existing site architecture into user-friendly solutions for both end-customers and backend business stakeholders. As a member the Marketing Technology team, you will extensively collaborate with key leaders and stakeholders from across Jackson Family Wines, including Brand Marketing, Direct-to-Consumer (DTC), IT, MarTech product owners, and a variety of other Subject Matter Experts (SME).
Works directly with marketing managers, creative design, product owners, SME’s and end users to provide functional and design guidance to shape, influence, and develop websites and solutions to support long and short-term business objectives.
- Leads and provides technical direction to vendors and cross functional team members.
- Builds partnerships with customers, peers, stakeholders, vendors, and end users.
- Has broad perspective with providing guidance, designing, and developing solutions.
- Leads cross functional team to deliver new capabilities, components, features, and functionality in alignment with business needs.
Drives innovation in a team environment cross functionally with customers, peers, and vendors to improve company efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of the Salesforce commerce (SFCC)/Demandware functionality/technology and the Salesforce roadmap and how this applies to JFW.
- Keeps abreast of current software development trends and impact to the company. Recommends changes when appropriate.
Responsible for overall Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) brand website and commerce experience.
- Design, code, test, review iterative improvements to company websites and related ecosystem.
- Creates solutions that are consumer and business user friendly, provide appropriate level of data validation and system performance.
- Identifies deficiencies with software and/or application architecture design, determines root cause and provides corrective action.
- Responsible for overall product quality, stability, and continuous improvement of the digital commerce ecosystem.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related field, plus 5 years relevant work experience; or 9 years equivalent experience.
- 2 + years development experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (B2C) / Demandware with a focus on backend development
- 2 + years experience with Salesforce Page Designer
- 2 + years experience working within Salesforce Reference Architecture
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to re-engineer and implement an improved SFCC (B2C) Business Manager interface
- Experience with front-end development technologies - HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Strong experience in API's (SOAP/REST) including designing, developing, and consuming Salesforce APIs (REST, SOAP, Bulk, Streaming)
- Strong understanding of commerce processes including returns, adjustments, replacements, payment capture, fulfillment, inventory management, etc..
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
- Excellent planning, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills.