DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(Other duties may be assigned):
- Provide primary greeting and education of visitors immediately upon entry to the tasting room.
- Communicates in a knowledgeable, professional, and gracious manner with all guests.
- Serves samples of our wines to individual guests and groups
- Diplomatically ensure that each guest is of legal age to consume alcohol by checking guest identification.
- Set the tone of the guest visit by knowing, and listing opportunities on property from Garden tours, to tastings, patio offerings, and our wine and food options.
- Will work with management to ensure proper OpenTable reservations and turn times are adhered to and work to ensure open communication to guests.
- Promote the sale of our wines and other products.
- Ensure clean, well-organized, and functional environment at the host stand.
- Ensure the latest updates and or changes and additions to all experiences are communicated to guests.
- Provide visitors with information regarding wine clubs, wine club sign-ups, and any customer service questions regarding the wine club in coordination with the tasting room associates and leads.
- Assist in developing relations with all JFW brands as well as hospitality industry businesses to build visitor base.
- Accurately use the POS system and other winery software systems
- Assist in retail merchandising, including stocking and organizing.
- Assist in maintaining tasting room supplies through management as needed.
- Room Manager, assists with event planning and execution and reception of distributors and other wine industry visitors.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Handle other tasks and events as assigned by the management team.