Stonestreet Estate Vineyards is the story of a family’s vision to defy the limits of California winegrowing. Jess Stonestreet Jackson and Barbara Banke established the estate in 1995, and their son Christopher Jackson and his wife Ariel continue the legacy — and the middle name “Stonestreet” has now been passed from father to son for three generations. Stonestreet is one of the most expansive and multi-faceted mountain vineyards in the world and produces a distinctive collection of single vineyard wines — powerful Cabernet Sauvignon, soulful Chardonnay and electric Sauvignon Blanc.
The busser position primarily clears and resets tables in a speedy, professional, and effective manner. This position is also responsible for supporting tasting room staff with customer interaction and food preparation. The busser is also responsible for polishing and restocking glassware at service stations. This is a great entry-level position for those who wish to gain direct-to-consumer experience at a premiere Sonoma County winery. We offer a competitive hourly wage. This is a part-time role with mostly Friday through Sunday hours.
- Clear tables after guests leave. Take glasses and tableware to kitchen and place glassware, dishes, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Promptly clean table tops, chairs and tasting bar. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletops.
- Prepare and serve pairing plate, boxed lunches and other edibles for guests.
- Respond appropriately to guest requests, communicate guest requests to servers/manager immediately.
- Assist with pre/post shift setup/cleanup – including basic maintenance such as paint touch up, watering plants, sweeping sidewalk, etc.
- Answers phone and assists guests with reservations.
- Contribute to a positive, collaborative team atmosphere.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Previous experience in a winery, or a restaurant-like setting preferred
- Possess a flexible schedule and able to work evenings & weekends
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds (case of wine)
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Must be at least 21 years old