Seasonal Maintenance Technician - Napa
This position, as part of the maintenance team, will work in support of harvest activities at Kendall-Jackson Winery in Oakville, reporting to the Maintenance Manager.
- Troubleshoot and timely repairs of cellar, crush and facilities equipment.
- Perform periodic, preventive and predictive maintenance on all cellar, crush and facility equipment.
- Assist in the repair of all cellar and facilities equipment including fabrication of parts and installation of replacement parts.
- Work as part of a maintenance team in various tasks as assigned, or independently, at times, as the sole technicians.
- 2 years experience in a maintenance role at a winery or manufacturing facility.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic plumbing skills including PVC and copper repairs.
- Basic electrical skills including troubleshooting and repairs.
- Basic Fabrication skills including design, cutting, welding and machining stainless steel and aluminum.
- Ability to follow instruction and comply with all safety policies.
- Available to work any shift, extended hours and weekends.
- Must be able to communicate in reading and writing English. Must be able to bend, squat, climb ladders, work overhead and lift 50 pounds.
Must have a valid class “C” license and insurable by the compa