JOB TITLE:Maintenance Technician
Under general supervision, this position installs, repairs, and performs preventative and emergency maintenance on a wide variety of winery equipment. Additionally, the technician will perform repairs on support equipment, buildings, fixtures and systems.
ESSENTINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mechanical tasks, such as lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair winery equipment, which may include welding, PLC’s, electrical, plumbing and machining.
- Review service requests for repairs, and maintenance, determine nature and recommend/perform appropriate solution.
- Use technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Use Integrated Maintenance Management Program to track and account for used parts inventory.
- Purchase needed parts, receive and install.
- Conduct limited technical inspections on winery and bottling equipment and perform required preventative maintenance actions.
- Perform predictive maintenance on winery equipment.
- Perform conduct corrective maintenance on winery equipment.
- Assist in the movement of materials and equipment as required.
- Ability to operate forklift, boomlift and cranes
- Perform any other task as assigned.
- Be a self starter and work with limited supervision.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have good computer skills in Windows platform and ability to learn PLC logics.
- Be able to read and write English and perform Mathematical calculations.
- Be able to read and understand technical manuals and publications.
- Be able to read various types of gauges, meters and operate test equipment.
2 – 3 years winery maintenance experience as a Maintenance Mechanic with focus on electrical, or equivalent technical training. Must have a thorough knowledge of mechanical systems as they relate to winery equipment including bottling line, hydraulics, air systems, vacuum systems, air conditioning and refrigeration. Must be organized with good follow through and time management skills. Must be able to work overhead and lift and carry up to 50 pounds. Must have a valid California driver’s license. Must successfully complete post-offer pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol screening.