We are a mid-sized winery specializing in the production of premium Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Chardonnay from some of the most premier vineyard sites in Oregon. With just a few vintage’s
We have a diverse and extremely passionate team and are looking for individuals to join us for the upcoming harvest. If you are a hardworking, energetic, creative, fun-loving wine enthusiast that enjoys working in a team environment we would love to hear from you.
Under the general direction of the Enologist, the Laboratory Technician will perform routine juice and wine analysis, including Brix, pH, TA, NH3, PAN, RS, ML, AC, Alcohol, Free & Total SO2. This position requires the ability to follow directions safely, accurately, and in a timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyze samples in a timely manner
- Follow laboratory Standard Operating Procedures and safety protocols
- Record results in proper journals
- Maintain Winemaker’s database (BIMS)
- Monitor tank and barrel fermentations as requested
- Collect representative samples from tanks and barrels
- Participate in lab general housekeeping
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and other staff
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
This position requires strong organizational skills, excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail. Science degree in chemistry,
Required to stand for extended periods of time, routinely required to reach with hands and arms, sit, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and able to lift and move up to 50lbs of weight.
The successful applicant must provide their own transportation and some assistance may be provided to help find housing. Some harvest meals provided.