We are a mid-sized winery focused on producing Premium Pinot noir, Chardonnay, and a few other varietals from some of the best vineyards in Oregon. With just a few vintage’s
We have a diverse and extremely passionate team and are looking for individuals to join us for the upcoming harvest. If you are a hardworking, energetic, creative, fun-loving wine enthusiast that enjoys working in a team environment we would love to hear from you.
Job Roles / Responsibilities
- Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning of both equipment and facility
- Forklifting – unloading and loading fruit, safely driving barrels
- Red processing – safe and efficient operation of sorting line and
- Red fermentation management – punch downs,
pulsair, pump overs, temperature management
- White/Red Press operation – exposure to both bladder and basket presses
- Additions – yeast, acid, nutrients, etc
- Barrel work – cleaning, steaming, filling, emptying, and topping
- Tank work - racking, transferring/blending both juice and wine
- Sampling – obtain grape, juice, and/or wine samples as needed by the lab
- Follow all safety rules, regulations, and SOPs
- Potential to help with winter bottling
- Passion for wine and winemaking; passion for food and coffee a plus
- Positive attitude
- Previous harvest experience and/or degree in winemaking or similar field is favorable
- Effective communication skills in English
- The ability to work long, flexible hours through busy harvest time
- Ability to climb, stand long periods of time, repeatedly lift 50 lbs, etc.
- Forklift experience a plus
- Must be able to commit to working mid-August through late-November, potential to start earlier or extend through December
The successful applicant must provide their own transportation and some assistance may be provided to help find housing. Some harvest meals provided.