Seasonal BIMS DATA Entry
Production Winery, Soledad, CA
Position at Jackson Family Wines
General Description of Duties:
Under the general direction of the Office Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining all bulk wine inventory records via the BIMS system.
- Manages all bulk wine inventory tracking for all internal and external wine movements via the BIMS system.
- Agricultural Commissioner (weights and measures)
- Works with team to ensure inventory compliance
- Maintains accurate records
- Enter/maintains accurate, detailed production data in BIMS
- Understands and stays updated on all aspects of BIMS system as it applies to individual winery data and record keeping.
- BIMS reporting
- Auditing and entry of cellar work orders and weight tag information
- Assist Office Manager in other tasks as needed
Strong computer skills are required. Winery experience and knowledge of the AS400 system, Excel and Access is preferred.