Under the general direction of the Office Manager and Winemaker, this position will be responsible for assisting the Office Manager on work order data entry and the maintenance of records during the Harvest season. Will perform general administrative duties in support of Production Operations and Administration.
This position is a seasonal position hired only during the Harvest Season (generally between July 1 and could be through December 31 depending on the exact timing of that season’s Harvest).
- Organization of daily work load, general record keeping and filing
- Auditing and entry of cellar work orders and weigh tag information into the Bulk Inventory Management System (BIMS)
- Printing barrel Barcode Stickers and tracking of barrel inventory
- Maintain inventory records, daily yield reports, fermentation reports, harvest yield.
- Track and keep records for all wine movements and transfers, ensuring compliance of bills of lading
- Create special reports and spreadsheets
- Bottling and case goods record keeping data entry
- Assist production, winemaking and administration staff in administrative functions and special projects as needed
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Candidate must be very detail oriented and have strong computer skills.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and work independently is important.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Excel required.
- Candidate must have good communication skills, both oral & written.
- Previous database and/or winery related experience is preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime and varying shifts and must be willing to work the Harvest season.
- Must successfully complete post-offer pre-employment drug/alcohol screening.