Seasonal Admin Support Clerk
Production Winery, Soledad, CA
Position at Jackson Family Wines
General Description of Duties:
Under the general direction of the Office Manager, this position is responsible for maintaining Admin duties.
- Coordinates calendars and schedules appointments, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule awareness
- Answers and screen telephone calls in a professional and timely manner.
- Distributes daily internal and external mail and overnight packages
- Manages orders and maintains office and break room supplies and keeps track of supply inventory
- P Card Reconciliation & processing
- PO processing
- Invoice processing, match invoices to receiving documents and process invoices in JDE
- Submitting Check Requests for Vendors
- Manages all bulk wine inventory tracking for all internal and external wine movements via the BIMS system.
- Agricultural Commissioner (weights and measures)
- Works with team to ensure inventory compliance
- Maintains accurate records
- Enter/maintains accurate, detailed production data in BIMS
- Understands and stays updated on all aspects of BIMS system as it applies to individual winery data and record keeping.
- BIMS reporting
- Auditing and entry of cellar work orders and weight tag information
- Assist Office Manager in other tasks as needed
Strong computer skills are required. Winery experience and knowledge of the AS400 system, Excel and Access is preferred.