Jackson Family Wines is much more than a family owned wine company. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent -- individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2017, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work for the third year running.
Under the supervision of the Inventory Systems Manager, this position is responsible for assisting in executing order fulfillment for all samples and donation requests. Requires a multitude of skill sets to carry out effective business processes including, ability to prioritize and manage a fast paced workload. Liaising at a high level of professionalism with various internal departments, ability to identify resolution for unique problems, and all other necessary functions to facilitate order fulfillment.
- Responsible for picking, labeling, packing and shipping orders daily or as needed.
- Processing of all samples and donation requests both domestic and international for ownership, internal employees, events, tastings, education, public relations, sales, marketing, legal, and wine-making production.
- Ensure compliance with federal and state alcoholic beverage regulations are being followed.
- Process inbound transfers into samples room.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Previous inventory and order processing experience required and related wine industry experience desired.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required. College degree is a preferred, but not required.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with internal customers.
Must be able to stand, bend, safely use step ladder and lift over your head throughout your shift. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and be able to walk through facilities without limitations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to work in a fast-paced physical work environment with all levels of personalities within the facility. Must be a team player who is able to act independently with minimal supervision. Strong problem-solving skills are required. Being solution-oriented with excellent follow through skills is essential in this position. Must be able to perform duties in a warehouse environment that consists of moderate noise such as computers, printers and forklifts, etc. Must have intermediate computer skills.