Regal Wine Company is seeking a dynamic sales professional for hotels and arenas in San Francisco and East Bay that is wine savvy and an exceptional relationship builder. The candidate will display wine knowledge, business acumen, and is a motivated self-starter. Planning, strategy and execution are imperative requirements for success. Candidates must be able to work under pressure in a goal oriented setting as well as working nontraditional hours including early evening hours.
- Achieving specified sales goals within assigned off-premise territory
- Daily sales contact, and relationship development, with off premise accounts.
- Add value to retail accounts vis-à-vis in-store tastings (where allowed) and special events for buyers.
- Brand building and line expansion of existing brands within the portfolio.
- Accounts receivable responsibilities.
- Communicating information between management and accounts.
- Must be able to lift and carry a 40 lb. case of wine.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Must have a minimum of 2 years sales experience, wine sales experience preferred. Bachelor’s degree, or Associates degree, preferred. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong presentation and public speaking skills are required. Excellent listening skills and sales abilities are required. Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be a team player who can work well with minimal supervision. Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and respond quickly to demanding situations. Must be available to work flexible hours and weekends, when required, for in-store tastings and special events. There are mandatory quarterly meetings in Northern California.
Position: Fine Wine Sales Representative
Territory: San Francisco
Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary plus commission and bonus opportunity