Jackson Family Wines is a leading family owned wine business of premium quality and luxury wineries. The majority of the wineries are located along America’s Pacific coastline, from Santa Barbara through Monterey, Sonoma, Napa and Mendocino counties to Oregon in the North. Internationally, Jackson Family Wines owns acclaimed estates in St. Emilion, Tuscany, Australia, South Africa and Chile. Each winery has its own winemaker, vineyards, varietal focus and unique style which showcases the particular terroir of its location.
The position is home-based and will be working with our distributors and customers in Central Europe. There will be further responsibilities within Europe with regular international travel.
The successful candidate will be report directly to the Senior Sales Director and be responsible for sales and distribution within the territory, joining an established and dynamic European sales team.
- Achievement of sales targets within the territory
- Achievement of activity plans with distributors to maximize sales, profits and brand equity
- Assignment of new wineries within the JFW portfolio to our current distributors
- Establishment of new distribution and direct retail opportunities within the territory
- Establishment of quality contacts (sommeliers, F&B managers, buyers) within key accounts
- Support in-market activities for distributors (travel required)
- Represent the wines at various tradeshows and tastings
- A wine professional with minimum 5 years wine industry experience
- Excellent business acumen
- Excellent wine knowledge, professional wine training preferred e.g. WSET L3
- Excellent communicator and networker
- Highly motivated individual with a proven track record
- Languages: Fluent English and German
- Candidate needs to be entrenched within the wine industry with an established network, preference will be given to those with established off-trade contacts
- Regular travel will be required
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.