Jackson Family Wines is much more than a family owned wine company. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent -- individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2018, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work for the fourth year running.
Our Sales and Marketing Systems Analyst supports the needs of the business through reports, design, and development of reporting systems on the Dimensional Insight (Diver) platform. Different infrastructures will be created to allow data from many sources to be manipulated and flow to various systems on the platform for the Enterprise.
- Develop, maintain and enhance syndicated analytics
- Assess business requirements and implement rules into BI system.
- Maintain and support existing systems.
- Validate data sets and identify potential data issues.
- Use different software tools to facilitate the flow of data to appropriate systems.
- Use logic and problem-solving skills to address business needs.
- Maintain internal and end-user documentation
- Works independently as well as collaborating with end users, managers, and fellow members of the team.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Experience in data modeling, data analysis, and relational database design.
- Excellent organizational, presentation, analytical, written, and verbal communication.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities.
- IRI Syndicated data
- Experience developing dashboards
- Strong understanding of data flows.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Access, Excel, and VBA with the ability to create queries, macros, formulas.
- Previous wine experience.