Jackson Family Wines (JFW) is a family-owned company based in Santa Rosa, California that includes such well-known wine brands as Kendall-Jackson, La Crema, Murphy-Goode, Matanzas Creek, Cardinale, Stonestreet, Verite, Arrowood, Freemark Abbey, Cambria, and Byron. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent -- individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2018, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work for the fourth year running.
Develop and maintain periodic and dynamic reports utilizing JDE, Diver, GoSpotCheck and Business Objects data which contains critical enterprise sales history needed to meet supplier and distributor business needs across the enterprise.
- Develop, create and maintain standard sales analysis and ad-hoc reports in Diver, Business Objects, and GoSpotCheck to contain dynamic information essential to Regal and JFW.
- Ensure integrity of business data through validation of data, solving problems, performing backups and other maintenance functions within reporting systems.
- Responsible for timely distribution of sales reports and producing reports for frequent requests and month end analysis.
- Provide technical assistance to Sales and Marketing team.
- Maintain Outlook reporting rules for scheduled reports.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A/B.S) in related field or equivalent.
- Understand how relation databases interact with each other.
- Ability to read and understand data flow.
- Two to four years related experience or equivalent.
- Previous wine experience preferred.
- Experience with Diver, GoSpotCheck Business Objects, JDE or other ERP related system.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with Access, Excel, and VBA with the ability to create queries, macros, formulas.
- Working knowledge of data collections, data analysis, and evaluation.
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow as assigned.
- Pays high attention to detail along with exceptional customer service and communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a diverse, non-technical audience.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.