The Pricing and Inventory Specialist role will report to the Pricing Manager and is based out of our Santa Rosa office of 30 employees who supports a remote sales force of 200 statewide. The primary tasks of the P & I Specialist position are to: review product landed costs to ensure we maintain projected profit goals; work with our systems to help maintain inventory and pricing structures; work with our purchasing department and delivery company to help ensure that inventory levels are correct and available for purchase, communicate with our remote sales force, suppliers and management regarding pricing and inventory issues and concerns.
- Track and analyze landed costs vs. proposed sales prices to help achieve desired profit margins.
- Assist with product set up and classifications in JD Edwards system for new items.
- Assist with system maintenance and updates to our master pricing systems.
- Work with delivery warehouse, customer service and outside sales force on inventory issues and concerns.
- Review & research daily delivery exceptions and shorted orders due to inventory/warehouse discrepancies.
- Support set up and management of presell programs.
- Track inventory holds and pulls; help maintain flow of available stock.
- Assist with other tasks and departments as needed.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of inventory control and/or 3 tier pricing.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and heavy workflow.
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers.
$23.19 - $28.11 - $33.03 hourly
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for health and wellness
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Wine Discounts
At Regal Wine Company, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023, are null and void.