JOB TITLE:Preventative Maintenance (PM) Technician
Under general supervision, this position installs, repairs, and performs preventative maintenance and entry level emergency maintenance on a wide variety of still wine bottling line equipment that operates at 250 bottles per minute. Additionally, the technician will perform repairs on support equipment, buildings, fixtures and systems. The shift will be graveyard.
ESSENTINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mechanical tasks, such as lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair winery and bottling equipment.
- Repair and maintain equipment package change parts.
- Review and perform service requests for repairs.
- Use technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Use Integrated Maintenance Management Program to track and account for used parts inventory.
- Conduct limited technical inspections on winery and bottling equipment and perform required preventative maintenance actions.
- Perform corrective maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Assist in the movement of materials and equipment as required.
- Perform any other task as assigned.
- Be a self-starter and work with limited supervision.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a basic understanding of the computer and work with Word, Excel, E-mail and research on the internet.
- Be able to read and write English and perform Mathematical calculations.
- Be able to read and understand technical manuals and publications.
- Be able to read various types of gauges, meters and operate test equipment.
1 – 2 years winery maintenance experience or equivalent technical training preferred. Must have some knowledge of mechanical systems as they relate to winery equipment including bottling line, hydraulics, air systems, vacuum systems, air conditioning and refrigeration. Must be organized with good follow through and time management skills. Must be able to work overhead and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Job Description-Maintenance Technician