The Lokoya Office Coordinator will be responsible for a broad range of office planning, support services, retail operational tasks and special projects. The ideal candidate is able to multi-task between projects, thrive in a luxury wine environment while quickly contributing to the support of the estate team and their daily wine education duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- 3rd party vendor management for the DTC office including, but not limited to, janitorial, property management, supplies, alarm and others
- Process invoices and purchase orders.
- Provide administrative support to DTC Management team and departmental initiatives.
- Book and confirm all appointments for our Napa Valley based Estates.
- Receive all inbound phone calls for Lokoya and Cardinale Estate while providing customer service for our collectors.
- Interface with IT related to facilities and vendor management/3rd party projects/tasks.
- Work with Estate Manager to coordinate all weekly inventory transfers and help oversee quarterly inventory cycle counts.
- Monitor all Lokoya shipments and open orders to ensure our collectors are receiving their wine on time and accurately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Ability to focus on execution and deliver on project initiatives while balancing ongoing day-to-day operational needs
- Must effectively and diplomatically interface and communicate with employees at all levels and departments in the company
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint; Adept at learning new software platforms
- Demonstrated communication skills; ability to build rapport with high end wine collectors
- Must be able to multi-task well and manage multiple phone lines
- Must thrive in a team environment and possess a can-do attitude
- Previous wine industry and DTC experience is preferred but not required