Jackson Family Wines is a family-owned premium wine company based in Santa Rosa, California. This role will work in supporting the Spire Marketing Team for the luxury Sonoma & International brands. This position is in Santa Rosa, CA.
The Marketing Coordinator will improve efficiency and effectiveness of the brand marketing team by assisting with the execution of the brand plan to achieve key brand and business objectives. We are looking for a talented individual who can multi-task, work among various systems/platforms, take the initiative and partner with different teams to deliver impressive results to the bottom line.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tracking Marketing budget, monthly and annual reporting
- Invoice coding, auditing, routing, etc.
- POS generation, management, fulfillment
- Business reporting and analysis
- Inventory tracking and reporting
- Event coordination, set-up, wine pouring, etc.
- Communication with sales regarding program elements, etc.
- Development of travel itineraries, winemaker visits, etc.
- Communicating brand positioning, key selling points and new initiatives to 3-Tier, International and DTC team
- Updating website information
- Planning and execution of VIP trade visits, incentive, and education trips
- Pulling and shipping wine samples
- Creative support – assist with photoshoots and filming
Experience & Skills Required
- College degree (marketing or related field preferred), MBA a plus
- Previous business administration or related experience (at least 2 years)
- Intermediate wine knowledge and appreciation
- Administrative experience, internship at wine or consumer goods company
- Event planning, tasting room or visitor center experience is a plus
- International business management knowledge preferred
- Project management
- Attention to detail
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Analysis and reporting
- Advanced writing, proofreading, and editing
- Time management and prioritization
- Vendor management
- Social networking skills (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc.)
- Understanding of wine production and appreciation
- Intermediate financial analysis and understanding
- Intermediate understanding of the 3-tiered distribution system
- Intermediate program understanding (Excel, Powerpoint, word, etc.)
- Presentation skills