Love to explore the world of wine? Passionate, natural storyteller? We are looking for an organized, energetic problem solver to become a key part of our Oregon team. As Marketing Coordinator, you will partner with Brand leadership to execute the business and marketing strategies for a collection of wineries in the Willamette Valley, working closely with the Jackson Family Wines Oregon team across departments – winemaking, creative, Direct to Consumer, and more. Dive into the world of Willamette Valley wine with us!
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with photo and video shoots including vision, props, set-up, and logistics
- Participate in the development of new marketing campaigns and support materials
- Support Digital Marketing with social media content creation
- Develop and manage travel itineraries for winemakers
- Assist with product launches and new wine releases via support materials, print and digital
- Coordinate and help execute events, such as set-up, wine pouring, etc.
- Assist with sales incentives including prize fulfillment, pulling, and shipping wine samples
- Partner with brand leadership to manage project timelines and execution of annual Brand plans
- Track monthly marketing budgets with core responsibilities of invoice coding, auditing, routing and balancing
What You’re Bringing to the Table:
- Multi-talented multi-tasker, every day is something new
- Not afraid to kick the dirt in the vineyards and roll-up your sleeves in the office Creative problem solver excited to share a different perspective
- Curious data detective with analytical skills
- Effective in striking a balance between quick and careful work
- Able to act in the face of ambiguity
- Strong communicator across all mediums - consumer facing, within the team, with external partners
- High integrity
- Fun and funny? You’ll fit right in.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passion for all things wine
- Strong interpersonal skills, our team’s strength is in our collaboration
- Ability to manage multiple projects with executional excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major (Marketing and/or Business preferred)
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience (internship included) in a marketing related position
- Organizational skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Comfort level in dealing with and manipulating data
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on writing and editing
$51,154.00 - $63,943.00 - $76,732.00 annually
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.