Deliver the brand vision and critical business objectives across sales channels. Recommend strategic initiatives to address market opportunities and maximize the business at the top level of the wine world. A key responsibility of the position is to manage the effectiveness of the brand team by maintaining a high degree of motivation, setting clear goals and milestones, and assisting with prioritizing key initiatives.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and execute the annual and long-term strategic plans
- Manage annual sales forecasts and planning by channel, global allocations, inventory management, and trend analysis.
- Align with sales to develop, implement, and evaluate field sales programs.
- Responsible for all pricing and programming
- Manage all packaging development and execution.
- Effective cross-functional relationships
- Frequent presentations to sales, senior management, and ownership
- Create, manage, and maintain strategic luxury partnerships.
- Manage all strategy and planning for in-market activity, including winemaker and spokesperson market work.
- Act as a brand ambassador and host at events, wine dinners, trade events, distributor presentations, and account visits
- Communicate brand positioning, key selling points, and new initiatives to support teams.
- Manage relationships/programs with trade organizations.
Experience & Skills Required
- College degree
- 5-10 years minimum previous wine marketing experience
- Track record of successful brand growth
- Strong wine knowledge and appreciation
- Team leadership experience
- Previous P&L management experience
- Understanding of the 3-tiered distribution system
- Understanding of the global wine market
- Ability to interpret market data
- Sophisticated and elegant presentation style
Additional Core Skills & Competencies Practiced in Role
- Enhancement of brand identity and luxury cues
- Brand repositioning and renovation
- Advanced financial analysis and comprehension
- Advanced consumer marketing principles and theory
- Advertising and communications planning and creative development
$110,085.00 - $140,236.00 - $170,387.00 annually
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.