Under general supervision, this graveyard position installs, repairs, and performs preventative and emergency maintenance on a wide variety of still wine bottling line equipment that operates at 250 bottles per minute. Additionally, the technician will perform repairs on support equipment, buildings, fixtures and systems.
ESSENTINAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform mechanical tasks, such as lubrication, filter replacing and mechanical repairs to pumps, compressors, filters and various bottling equipment - depalletizes, fillers, capsule applicators, labelers, case packers and EOL.
- Install, troubleshoot and repair winery equipment.
- Repair and maintain equipment package change parts.
- Review service requests for repairs, and maintenance, determine nature and recommend appropriate solution.
- Use technical publications to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
- Use Integrated Maintenance Management Program to track and account for used parts inventory.
- Purchase needed parts, receive, and install.
- Conduct limited technical inspections on winery and bottling equipment and perform required preventative maintenance actions.
- Perform predictive maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Perform conduct corrective maintenance on winery and bottling equipment.
- Assist in the movement of materials and equipment as required.
- Perform any other task as assigned.
- Be a self-starter and work with limited supervision.
- Have fabricating skills, welding (mig, tig), use of lathe and mill, etc.
- Have electrical knowledge.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a basic understanding of the computer and work with Word, Excel, E-mail and research on the internet.
- Be able to read and write English and perform Mathematical calculations.
- Be able to read and understand technical manuals and publications.
- Be able to read various types of gauges, meters and operate test equipment.
2 – 3 years winery bottling maintenance experience as a Maintenance Mechanic preferred, or equivalent technical training.
Must have a thorough knowledge of mechanical systems as they relate to winery equipment including bottling line, hydraulics, air systems, vacuum systems, air conditioning and refrigeration.
Must be organized with good follow through and time management skills. Must be able to work overhead and lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
Monday 8pm – 430 am
Tuesday 8pm – 430 am
Wed 8pm – 430 am
Thursday 5pm – 130am
Friday 2pm – 1030 pm
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation – 12 paid holidays, 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
PAY RANGE: $26.87 - $34.01 - $41.15 per hour
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.