We are looking for an experienced Learning and Development Manager to facilitate and develop high-quality and engaging training programs. This position will implement and design blended learning programs using instructional design methods for adult learners to ensure content flow and participant comprehension. The incumbent will deliver and administer training to employees in both classroom and virtual environments.
- Partner with HR and business leaders to identify, develop, and implement robust tools and solutions targeting employee development.
- Develop and implement training solutions aligned with the Company’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategy.
- Act as an engaging facilitator, delivering high quality programs and development experiences to allow our teams to do their best work and grow their leadership skills. Must be comfortable using various platforms and methodologies.
- Manage programs and classes within a Learning Management System.
- Provides internal consulting to departments on training and development opportunities that will enhance their performance.
- Schedule and coordinate training.
- Communicate with class participants and their managers before and after classes.
- Prepare reports on training evaluations and rates of participation.
- Experience with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies and learning programs preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR, Learning & Development, Communications or Onboarding Employees.
- Experience with a variety of classroom and virtual training methods.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Strong project management skills.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Possess high-level computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as needed.