IT Manager, Sales/Marketing Business Applications
As part of the Business & Technology Solutions Team, the IT Manager, Sales & Marketing Applications, will be responsible for collaborating with business partners to optimize existing, and drive in new, customer experience technology solutions, including CRM, Digital/eCommerce. With a business process mindset, experience of industry and/or application best practice, you will lead all aspects of strategic application management to balance and shape processes and solutions that support long and short-term business objectives that enable growth.
Works directly with IT and functional leadership throughout the company to influence, shape and develop systems/solutions to support long and short-term business objectives. Recommends new initiatives through business case development and leads enterprise-wide projects. Manages financial planning and budgeting for required project initiatives, maintenance and resources.
Drives innovation in a team environment cross-functionally with customers, peers and vendors to improve company efficiency and effectiveness. Maintains in-depth knowledge of CRM, Commerce, MarTech applications and technology, and participates in the planning, launch and support of new and existing business applications/systems.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of applications and technology and oversees the planning and development of new and existing business applications/systems including, design, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintenance, and installation
- Makes recommendation on technology decisions and its application in our business and evangelizes the use of technology to digitize cross-functional business process
- Manages team to deliver new features and functionality for the owned platforms in alignment with business needs
- Responsible for overall product quality and directs the stabilization and continuous improvement of the owned systems and solutions. Maintains high service level.
- Achieves business goals by fostering innovation, prioritizing IT initiatives, and coordinating the evaluation, deployment, and management of current and future IT systems across the organization
- Work with IT leaders to define and contribute to business process and technology roadmaps in support of long-term sales and marketing strategies
- Contribute to shaping the program portfolio and work effectively in the face of ambiguity, and changing priorities
- Craft project proposals, business cases and return on investment estimates, and participate in executive approval and funding, when required
- Translate new product offerings and service objectives into sequenced executable projects, timelines, and delivery milestones with clearly defined benefits
- Develop and maintain key project governance documentation to ensure the proper amount of structure is applied to enable project success
- Direct complex projects to completion, hands-on
- Facilitate project related testing, roll-out, and post-mortem work
- Stay up to date on the latest Digital Marketing/Commerce trends, processes, and IT advancements to automate, modernize and optimize systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Tech, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- 6+ years of relevant experience or 10 years equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- Experience with SDLC, waterfall and scrum/agile project methodologies
- Ability to successfully participate and lead the execution of large, complex, enterprise-level projects with different teams with diverse personalities
- Strong organizational planning skills and understanding of portfolio management concepts
- Effective analytical skills with an ability to identify issues and resolve, or identify the internal resources to assist in resolution
- Tolerant of ambiguity and the flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment with evolving priorities
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills (written and oral)
- A validated ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- Excellent leadership skills that improve project team effectiveness
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills