Inventory Clerk * Hiring Immediately * American Canyon * Excellent Pay and Benefits:
- Work Schedule Monday – Friday (5/8s)
- Benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and Life Insurance
Under general supervision, this position will oversee the tracking of all cased goods inventory, investigate discrepancies, and reconcile in-house system records. Perform activities to maintain inventory control of merchandise and materials. May perform receiving, stocking, distributing, and packing in addition to inventory control. Maintain inventory records, prepares and reviews reports.
- Conduct cycle counts for all finished goods items
- Insure the timely receipt in the system of all incoming product.
- Respond to customer requests in regard to inventory reports and/or item checks.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Serve as a team leader for bi-annual physical inventory of all case goods.
In addition to the above, the following duties or combination thereof may be assigned:
- Create items in JDE based on customer item details.
- Edit incoming orders in JDE to match actual product received.
- Insure the timely receipt of all internal transfers and repacking projects.
- Verifies the availability of new releases for the Customer Service Department.
- Accurately determine the correct disposition of all returned items.
- Insure the timely processing of all damaged items in both WMS and JDE
- Identify all damaged goods and communicate effectively with item owners
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Attention to detail a must.
- Customer Service skills a plus
- Wine inventory experience a plus.
- Ability to write reports, and business correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English.
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, and able to work both independently and as a team member.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems with barcoding applications required.
- Experience with RF scanning a plus.
High school diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience
Basic to intermediate level for both MS Word and Excel required.