As part of the Enterprise team, the Senior Business Analyst will work with business stakeholders and IT to lead initiatives, define business requirements, design, and deliver solutions. The business analyst will be focused in the HRIS area working with UKG Pro (UltiPro), UKG Ready (Kronos), Payroll, Recruiting, Performance Management, Benefit management, Employee experience & learning platforms and more.
- Lead medium to large complexity departmental and enterprise-wide projects to support HR initiatives.
- Build partnerships with customers, peers and stakeholders and work closely with them to shape and influence the design of acceptable solutions
- Drive innovation with customers, peers and vendors to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Product management alignment to business capability strategy, business adoption, technology roadmap, system architecture and integrations
- Evaluate technology for its application in our business and evangelize the use of it to digitize cross-functional business process
- Act on behalf of the business partner as a subject matter expert to ensure product/service performance supports business process needs
- Collect feedback from business partners on application performance and manage complex configurations and resolution of technical architecture issues
- Responsible for overall product quality; formulates test strategies, plans, scripts and performs detailed testing for complex use cases to ensure systems function correctly
- Stay up to date on the trends, processes, and IT advancements to automate, modernize and optimize systems
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Tech, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in IT or relevant work experience, with minimum 3 years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst
- 2+ years Advanced Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with SDLC, waterfall and scrum/agile project methodologies
- Proficient at requirements management from planning to execution, developing and tracking project requirements
- Ability to successfully participate and lead the execution of large, complex, enterprise-level projects with different teams with diverse personalities
- Create, manage and revise test plans, test scripts and manage defect tracking
- Must possess creative and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong business, leadership, and communication skills
- Influencing and conflict management skills
- Demonstrated time management, prioritization, and organization skills
- Experience working with UKG Pro (UltiPro), UKG Ready (Kronos), Payroll, JobVite or similar platforms like Workday, Ceridian, SAP SuccessFactors & ADP
- Reports & workflow creation using UKG platform.
- Experience with Human Capital Management (HCM) processes & systems
- Experience in implementing and rolling out enterprise wide HRIS application.
- Strong technical aptitude, comfortable with general enterprise application configuration and administration and defining data integration needs
- Familiar with problem-solving, root-cause, or decision-making techniques
- Wine and Spirits industry experience preferred.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Critical features of this job are described in the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. (Reasonable accommodation is defined as any modification or adjustment to a job or work environment that permits a qualified applicant or employee with a disability to perform the essential functions of the job.)