POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for accurately reviewing, auditing and entering new hire information into UKG Pro and maintaining HR paper and electronic filing. Assists with and provides project and administrative support to the HR Direct team.
- Accurately reviews, audits and enters new hire information into the UKG Pro software program. Ensuring accurate and timely entry.
- Works with Office Managers when audit exceptions occur.
- Maintains accurate and confidential personnel files, ensuring timely filing of confidential information for Human Resources and Payroll.
- Maintains pre-employment program, notifying Office Managers of pass/fail results. Contact clinics to follow up on results when needed.
- Codes and processes pre-employment invoices.
- Assists with processing and preparing employee terminations.
- Responds to EDD inquiries with accurate information in appropriate timeframes.
- Creates new hire and term files and files them appropriately.
- Organizes, labels and keeps paper and electronic files.
- Provides administrative support - pulling files, copying files, responding to inquiries, etc.
- As part of a team monitors and responds to all department ‘HR DIRECT’ emails and phone calls.
- Runs and sorts, distributes weekly and monthly reports.
- Answers non-monetary employment verifications.
- Tracks and files performance evaluations.
- Creates, copies and scans documents as needed.
- Prepares and tracks outgoing mail/packages.
- Provides back up on ordering and distributing office supplies.
- Provides general administration support for projects for all members of the HR Department as needed.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- 2+ years office experience required.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities and projects at once.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively, independently and as a member of various teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills; maintains confidentiality; diplomatic, professional.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Final candidate must pass a background check
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to make phone calls, meet with customers, give and understand instructions verbally and in writing. The employee frequently is required to sit, stand, walk, bend, reach with hands and arms, climb and balance. A significant amount of manual dexterity is required. The employee must be able to lift and/or move equipment weighing up to 25 pounds.