Primary function is to field and assist in coordinating all Catering requests and all Hospitality Trade requests submitted to the Hospitality Department.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails sent to the Hospitality Scheduling Desk
- Monitor and maintain Hospitality email inbox
- Process all Hospitality Requests
- Seek and confirm all necessary approvals
- Schedule and maintain all requests in the company wide reservations system, Reserve Interactive, along with other internal calendars as needed
- Manage Wine Educator calendars
- Schedule and communicate with waitstaff for events
- Check RI calendar for availability of locations, times as well as host and/or wine educator availability
- Confirm tour and event itineraries with the requestor and JFW Estates.
- Work with requesters and guests on itinerary needs and changes as necessary
- Communicate with Event Coordinators on event needs
- Keep active files of requests
- File all closed requests
- Input culinary requests onto the separate culinary calendar through Excel data entry, upload to OneDrive daily.
- Consistent and clear communication with the Culinary Team, all event coordinators, JFW Estates, and guests
- Work with maintenance team to manage vehicle log for hospitality vehicles
- 2 years minimum experience and/or college course work in administration and scheduling responsibilities in the hospitality industry is required.
- Strong communication skills and a solid command of English grammar both written and verbal a must.
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills are required.
- The ability to work and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment while maintaining a high level of detail is required.
- Must possess effective skills in Microsoft Office applications.