POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Business Analyst (FBA) is responsible for the daily operations of the Division Sales office. The FBA facilitates communication within the office between the sales representatives in the field, corporate headquarters and the Division Vice Presidents.
- Processing reports/files on a weekly and/or monthly basis including: Allocations report, POS allocation and ordering, Depletions, Calendars, Mid-month and Quick depletion reports
- Wholesaler Brand Appointment and Termination Forms
- Perform intermediate to advanced-level computer functions, generating multiple consolidated accounting-type reports for use by Division Vice Presidents, sales representatives and corporate headquarters.
- Enter (by MIP level) DA invoices (wine lists, Unsaleables, Samples, Floorstock Adjustments, Wholesaler Incentives, and Merchandising Allowances).
- Process other items for payment by check requests (non-distributor invoices)
- Break-out and maintain budgets. Utilize intermediate accounting skills to maintain samples expense DA and travel reports.
- PDF and analyze variance reports for any deviations from plan, research and document as necessary, distribute report to Division VPs.
- Consolidate and review Network Chain Pricing when necessary.
- Facilitate the communication of important information to the Division VPs from Sales Reps and Corporate HQ, when out in the field.
- Schedule and coordinate all details for Division Meetings, including travel, meals, agendas, and transportation for entire group. Attend Global Sales Meetings.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Division VPs and/or corporate executives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred but not required with equivalent experience.
Experience: Three years related experience. Working knowledge of financial reporting, credit, and sales administration required. Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, and data evaluation required. Must have intermediate accounting skills in order to maintain and submit detailed expense reports, P&L’s, bonus plans, goals, and budgets. Experience in the beverage alcohol industry preferred.
Skills/Abilities: Mature and responsible self-starter with exceptional time management skills. Ability to work alone regularly and complete assigned responsibilities. Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical and reconciliation skills. Attention to detail required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to work with all levels of management. Ability to manage priorities and workflow and meet tight deadlines in a demanding and stressful environment required. Ability to manage change effectively. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Computer Skills: Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills and ability to create and process numerous detailed reports for the Division office. Advanced MS Office skills to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint, PowerBI and Teams. Advanced emphasis on Excel skills with the ability to use formulas and link spreadsheets. A working knowledge of JDE and Diver (or other proprietary software) is preferred, but not required.
PAY RANGE: $50,749.00 - $63,436.00 - $76,123.00
- Health Insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.