POSITION SUMMARY: The Field Business Analyst (FBA) is responsible for the daily operations of the Division Sales office. The FBA facilitates communication within the office between the sales representatives in the field, corporate headquarters and the Division Vice President.
- Processing reports/files on a weekly and/or monthly basis including: Allocations report, POS allocation and ordering, Depletions, Calendars, Mid-month and Quick depletion reports
- Wholesaler Brand Appointment and Termination Forms
- Perform intermediate to advanced-level computer functions, generating multiple consolidated accounting-type reports for use by Division Vice President, sales representatives and corporate headquarters.
- Enter (by MIP level) DA invoices (wine lists, Unsaleables, Samples, Floorstock Adjustments, Wholesaler Incentives, and Merchandising Allowances).
- Process other items for payment by invoice transmittal (non-distributor invoices)
- Break-out and maintain budgets. Utilize intermediate accounting skills to maintain samples expense DA and travel reports.
- Print and analyze variance reports for any deviations from plan, research and document as necessary, distribute report to Division VP.
- Consolidate and review Network Chain Pricing when necessary.
- Facilitate the communication of important information to the Division VP from Sales Reps and Corporate HQ, when out in the field.
- Schedule and coordinate all details for Division Meetings, including travel, meals, agendas, and transportation for entire group. Attend Global Sales Meetings.
- Perform other duties as directed by the Division VP and/or corporate executives.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field preferred but not required with equivalent experience.
Experience: Three years related experience. Working knowledge of financial reporting, credit, and sales administration required. Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, and data evaluation required. Must have intermediate accounting skills in order to maintain and submit detailed expense reports, P&L’s, bonus plans, goals, and budgets. Experience in the beverage alcohol industry preferred.
Skills/Abilities: Mature and responsible self-starter with exceptional time management skills. Ability to work alone regularly and complete assigned responsibilities. Strong organizational, problem-solving, analytical and reconciliation skills. Attention to detail required. Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Ability to work with all levels of management. Ability to manage priorities and workflow and meet tight deadlines in a demanding and stressful environment required. Ability to manage change effectively. Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Computer Skills: Must have intermediate to advanced computer skills and ability to create and process numerous detailed reports for the Division office. Advanced MS Office skills to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint and Teams. Advanced emphasis on Excel skills with the ability to use formulas and link spreadsheets. A working knowledge of JDE and Diver (or other proprietary software) is preferred, but not required.