Estate Sale Associate
Wine sales professional possessing the ability to represent luxury products while working in a high-energy team sales environment. The incumbent must be confident in their ability to softly sell ultra-premium wine while maintaining our winery image standards. The Estate Sales associate will work with club members and new clientele at every touchpoint of contact. This position will be responsible for developing new clientele at the winery and maintaining these relationships in person on property, via phone, social media and email outreach. This position also includes future possibility occasional travel to our top Direct to Consumer (DTC) markets.
- Execute in-person and phone sales to meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
- Strengthens preexisting member and collector relationships and cements new relationships via consistent contact on phone and email.
- Provide excellent customer service to guest while supporting Club Manager and Estate Manager with service inquires from guest.
- Works with Club and Estate Manager to execute phone and email outreach during Club shipments and new wine releases.
- Responsible for developing referral partners through business development activities.
- Executes tasting, event, calls, and digital communications in a manner that is well organized and consistent with marketing direction on winery image.
- Possess commanding knowledge of POS system, including ability to effectively perform opening and closing procedures.
- Offers exemplary customer service at all touch points that provides customized customer support at all touch points of contact
- Supports trade hospitality events as needed.
- Support other team members with training on wines and process to ensure efficient and cohesive customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 plus years’ related experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality, knowledge of luxury products
- Being a team player is a must have skill set.
- Knowledge of wines and wine production required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.