ESTATE HOSTSTONESTREET ESTATE VINEYARDS AND WINERY, ALEXANDER VALLEY Stonestreet Estate is searching for an experienced, world class wine sales professional possessing the ability to represent luxury products while working in a high energy team
sales environment. All applicants must be confident in their ability to softly sell premium wine while helping to build and maintain Stonestreet brand image standards. Successful candidates will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be an effective self-starter. This position will be responsible for developing new clientele at the Estate and maintaining these relationships in person on property, via phone and through email outreach, and occasional travel to our top Direct to Consumer (DTC) markets. This team operates in a very fast paced environment so the ability to successfully multitask will be a must have skill. If you meet the requirements above, and are looking for a challenge, then we enthusiastically invite you to apply for this position. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a client base of 500-800 collectors with the goal of growing each year.
- Participates as a serious revenue generating team member that helps the Estate Team meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
- Strengthens preexisting collector relationships and cements new relationships via consistent contact via phone, email and special events.
- Works with Estate Manager to execute phone and email outreach during allocation and annual release campaigns.
- Responsible for developing referral partners through focused business development activities.
- Executes hospitality events and visitor programs in a manner that is well organized and consistent with marketing direction on brand image.
- In cooperation with the Estate Manager provides ideas and support to enhance our business development efforts.
- Works with Estate Manager to create a premium tasting experience for each consumer that exceeds guest expectations.
- Supports trade hospitality events as needed.
- Possesses commanding knowledge of POS system, including ability to effectively perform opening and closing procedures.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, staff and company meetings as required.
- Helps maintain Estate Tasting area to ensure a pleasing, professional, upscale environment for guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years related experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality, knowledge of presenting and selling luxury products.
- Being a team player is a must have skill set.
- Knowledge of luxury wines and wine production required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.