The Siduri Tasting Room in Healdsburg is searching for a seasonal full time, motivated individual to work in a high energy team
sales environment. All applicants should be confident in their ability to sell or learn to sell premium wine, while helping to build and maintain the fun around our brand image. Successful candidates will possess an entrepreneurial spirit and be an effective self-starter. This position will be responsible for hosting guests in our tasting room and maintaining these relationships in person on property, via phone and through email outreach. ESSENTIAL DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participates as a revenue generating team member that helps the team meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
- Strengthens preexisting collector relationships and cements new relationships via consistent contact via phone, email and special events.
- Works with Estate Manager to execute phone and email outreach during allocation and annual release campaigns.
- Responsible for developing referral partners through focused business development activities.
- Executes hospitality events and visitor programs in a manner that is well organized and consistent with marketing direction on brand image.
- In cooperation with the Estate Manager provides ideas and support to enhance our business development efforts.
- Works with Estate Manager to create a premium tasting experience for each consumer that exceeds guest expectations.
- Supports trade hospitality events as needed.
- Possesses commanding knowledge of POS system, including ability to effectively perform opening and closing procedures.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, staff and company meetings as required.
- Helps maintain Estate Tasting area to ensure a pleasing, professional, upscale environment for guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years related experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality.
- Being a team player is a must have skill set.
- Knowledge of luxury wines and wine production is a plus.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
- Able to have fun!