This team operates in a very fast paced family environment so the ability to multitask will be a must have skill set. If you meet the requirements above, and are looking for a challenge, then we would love to invite you to apply for this role.
Position Summary: The Estate Sales Hosts is an experienced, world class wine sales professional possessing the ability to represent luxury products while working in a high energy team sales environment. They demonstrate confidence in their ability to softly sell ultra premium wine while maintaining Luxury Brand image standards. Requires an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to be an effective self-starter. Position is responsible for developing new clientele at the Estate and maintaining these relationships in person on property, via phone and email outreach and through regular travel to our top Direct to Consumer (DTC) markets which span the entire United States.
- Manages a client base of 700-800 high end wine collectors with the goal of growing client group each year.
- Participates as a serious revenue generating team member that helps the Estate Team meet or exceed monthly/annual sales targets.
- Forms initial relationship with potential collectors during onsite visit at the Estate.
- Strengthens preexisting collector relationships and cements new relationships via consistent contact on phone and email and at special events.
- Analyzes the business and social network of each of their collectors and their possible referrals.
- Travels to our DTC markets to conduct private dinner events with the goal of improving rapport with existing collectors and acquiring first time buyers in new markets.
- Works with Estate Leadership to execute phone and email outreach during futures and annual release campaigns.
- In cooperation with the Estate Leadership provides ideas and support to enhance our business development efforts.
- Directly responsible for developing local referral partners through focused business development activities: e.g., develops new relationships with transportation, hotel and concierge partners; from information gathered from nationwide visitors, present new geographic targets for collector events.
- Executes hospitality events and visitor programs in a manner that is well organized and consistent with marketing direction on brand image.
- Works with Estate Leadership to facilitate an Ultra-Premium tasting experience for each consumer that exceeds luxury based expectations.
- Supports trade hospitality events as needed.
- Possesses commanding knowledge of POS system, including ability to effectively perform opening and closing procedures.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, staff and company meetings as required.
- Helps maintain Estate Tasting area to ensure a pleasing, professional, luxury environment for guests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 4 plus years’ related experience preferred in sales, customer service or hospitality with experience in presenting and selling luxury products.
- Being a team player is a must have skill set.
- Knowledge / fluency with luxury wines and wine production required.
- Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and occasional evenings.
- Able to travel to multiple DTC markets to facilitate off-site events.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Outstanding ability in customer service and working with the public with a commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, multi-tasking and analytical skills.
- Flexibility and ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time and lift up to 50 pounds repeatedly.