The Spire DTC Estate Concierge will be responsible for a broad range of operational tasks including, but not limited to, answering incoming phone calls, managing the general e-mail in-boxes for both the Cardinale & Lokoya Tasting Rooms, handling e-mail and phone requests for tasting appointments and building itineraries for our collectors. The ideal candidate is able to seamlessly multi-task, thrive in a luxury wine environment and quickly contribute by supporting the estate team with their daily DTC sales duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive all inbound phone calls for the Lokoya and Cardinale Estates to provide first-line customer service regarding a wide variety of requests.
- Efficiently convey the on-site experiences and brand positioning over the phone and e-mail to book and confirm quality appointments for our Napa Valley based Estates.
- Manage multiple tasting room calendars via Outlook to maximize on-site visitation with qualified wine collectors.
- Become proficient with our E-Winery database to access Collectors’ accounts for simple updates, review & create notes and review purchase history.
- Work with several excel documents to manage event RSVP’s, referrals to and from business development partners and on-site visitation logs.
- Actively work with our Business Development partners while building collectors’ itineraries.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Provide administrative support to DTC Management team.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Always be kind and graceful under pressure.
- Thrive while multi-tasking including managing multiple phone lines, e-mail in-boxes and calendars, along with other tasks or projects.
- Enjoy working with a dynamic team and possess a can-do attitude.
- World-class attention to detail.
- Demonstrated communication skills; ability to build rapport with high net-worth wine collectors.
- Be an innovative thinker who constantly looks for ways to improve systems without compromising standards.
- Highly proficient in Word and Excel; Adept at learning new software platforms
- Effectively and diplomatically interface and communicate with employees at all levels and departments in the company.
- Previous experience in a luxury DTC winery, hospitality or customer service environment is preferred but not required.
- Must have reliable transportation.