We are looking for a creative, analytical, curious self-starter to join our Email Marketing team as a Email Marketing Senior Manager. This role will be responsible for developing and implementing effective email marketing campaigns that engage our customers, increase sales, and build brand loyalty. If you are passionate about wine and have a track record of success in email marketing, we would love to hear from you! This role will report to the E-Commerce Director and is located in Santa Rosa, CA.
- Develop strategies to increase engagement across all email types, including transactional, journey, re-engagement, and automated
- E-Commerce channel planning, tracking, and reporting; develop and execute comprehensive email marketing campaigns that drive E-Commerce growth on assigned brands
- Create and execute customer email communications with relevant content, segmentation, and personalization to drive conversions
- Conduct testing, monitor email metrics, and optimize campaigns for continuous improvement
- Partner with cross-functional leads in Creative Services, DTC, and Marketing to develop integrated sales and marketing campaigns
- Analyze campaign performance, making data-driven decisions to optimize results
- Work with email ops team to create and maintain automation rules and triggers, workflows, content sections, journeys, and segmentation
- Stay up to date with email marketing best practices, trends, and technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in email marketing, preferably in the wine or beverage industry
- Experience with email marketing platforms and CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Amperity, etc.)
- Proven experience leading a high-performing team and training others in email marketing best practices and tools
- Ability to see the big picture and develop a long-term roadmap while also being comfortable in the details of a project hands-on
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with strong project management, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to work with data and A/B testing, including standard email engagement and web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of CDP and email marketing best practices i.e., deployment, testing, deliverability, performance analysis, CAN-SPAM laws, and database hygiene
$87,759 - $111,795 - $135,831 annually
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.