This position is a member of the Credit Department at Regal Wine Company. Primary responsibility is credit and collections in compliance with the State of California ABC regulations. Provide support to sales force. Monitoring and maintenance of customer accounts.
- Review & release orders on credit hold.
- Interact with customers and sales force regarding account status and invoicing issues via phone and email.
- Review and process credit applications in accordance with State of California regulations.
- Research and reconciliation of customer accounts.
- Compile data to prepare bi-weekly aging report for distribution to District managers and sales force.
- Schedule Delinquent account notifications.
- Prepare requests for invoice adjustments to be submitted to Customer Service Department.
- Special projects as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel and Outlook.
- JDEdwards or Cforia database experience preferred but not required.
- 10-key by touch.
- Organized and extremely detail oriented.
- Work well under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Team player, able to work independently.
- 2 years experience in A/R environment.