POSITION SUMMARY: We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition professional to join our growing HR team. You will be responsible for hiring exceptional talent that will strengthen the future of Jackson Family Wines. Responsible for developing and building recruitment capabilities in all areas of recruitment to include client and candidate engagement; preparing and posting jobs; proactive sourcing; managing applicant flow; creating talent pipelines; screening and interviewing applicants. Strategizes to attract and hire best-in-class talent for the enterprise.
- Manages the full cycle recruitment process for identified positions.
- Provides TA leadership, coaching and/or mentoring to business partners.
- Develops and maintains excellent relationships with hiring managers, candidates and team members.
- Develops the recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position including identifying most effective and industry specific job boards, assisting with interview guides, etc.
- Develops knowledge of diversity recruiting practices and supports team in providing diverse candidate slates for all positions.
- Builds applicant pipeline by developing ongoing relationships through involvement in professional organizations, internet job posting sites, industry networking and colleges and universities connections.
- Establishes deep understanding of Jackson Family Wine’s rich history, locations, products, and overall competitive understanding of industry.
- Networks through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees to source, identify and gain the interest of top talent.
- Screens qualified candidates and moves forward top candidates to hiring managers & team.
- Partners with candidate regarding requests/inquiries, keeping them informed and engaged.
- Prepare, present and negotiate offers.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years of corporate or agency recruiting, sourcing, or human resources experience to include full lifecycle recruiting and sourcing experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Experience with recruitment databases and applicant tracking systems (Jobvite preferred).
- Experience internet recruiting, social networking, and social media applications.
- Strong verbal, listening and written communications skills.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and staffing management software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence & customer service (internal clients).