Regal Wine Company is a wine only, California based distributor offering a portfolio of world-class wines in the premium and luxury category. Integrity, honesty and innovation are the pillars of our company, along with an unyielding commitment to quality. Regal Wine Company provides an engaging, lively environment for those interested in the wine industry.
The Channel Department Specialist works with teams across the company to support our sales efforts through developing and executing creative projects and providing excellent service to internal and external customers.
The Channel Department Specialist is a function of the marketing department and reports to the Director of Marketing and Brand Management in our corporate office in Santa Rosa. The position requires creative thinking, high attention to detail, the ability to handle multiple tasks and excellent communication skills.
- The creation and development of in-market activation programs for our wine brands including point-of-sale, case cards, and shelf talkers.
- Designing wine list and table tent for our restaurant and hotel customers.
- Assistance with organizing and executing company sponsored events including sales meetings and winemaker dinners.
- Creating support materials for sales company meetings.
- Maintenance of the Regal Wine Company Website.
- Upkeep of excel based pricing reports.
- Managing print vendors and budgets.
- 1+ year of design experience.
- Basic knowledge of printing processes.
- Working knowledge of In-Design platform.
- Vendor Management.
- Functional PC experience, especially powerpoint.
- Time management and prioritization.
- Basic knowledge of the wine industry.