Siduri Wines is pleased to announce an exciting opportunity to join our Hospitality team. Siduri offers a unique wine country experience! Guests journey from Willamette Valley to Sta. Rita Hills with personally curated wine flights or relax in the lounge while sipping on a glass of Single Vineyard Pinot Noir
The busser position primarily clears and resets tables and bars in a speedy, professional, and effective manner. This position is also responsible for supporting tasting room staff with water refills and food preparation. The Busser is also responsible for polishing and restocking glassware and silverware at service stations. This is a temporary position with a duration of six months from the date of hire.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the general direction and direct supervision of the Tasting Room Manager, the Busser is responsible for the following:
• Clear tables after guests leave. Take glasses and tableware to the kitchen and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
• Conduct and present oneself that is consistent with a high-touch, luxury experience
• Promptly clean table tops, chairs and tasting bar. Check floor and clean as required. Reset and arrange tabletops.
• Inspect restrooms every 30 minutes and clean/restock as needed.
• Food prep as needed
• Respond appropriately to guest requests, communicate guest requests to servers/manager immediately.
• Restock merchandise and collateral materials as needed
• Assist with pre/post shift setup/cleanup – including basic maintenance such as watering plants, sweeping sidewalk, etc.
• Contribute to a positive, collaborative team atmosphere
• Assist with the packing of wine for guests and assist guests to their vehicle with their purchase
• Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
• Previous experience in a restaurant or a restaurant-like setting preferred but not required
• Strong organizational skills; ability to manage priorities and workflow.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
• Professional appearance and demeanor.
• Ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
• Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
• Possess a flexible schedule and able to work evenings & weekends.
• Must be age 21 or over
• Stand and walk for long periods of time.
• Lift and move up to 50 pounds (a case of wine)
• Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
• Comfortable and skillful with kitchen knives and food handling