Jackson Family Wines
POSITION TITLE:Bottling Warehouse Coordinator
DEPT./LOCATION:Bottling Warehouse, 5660 Skylane Blvd Santa Rosa, Calif 95403
REPORT TO:Warehouse Manager
Under the supervision of the Warehouse Manager, this position will work closely with our Warehouse, Bottling, Scheduling, Purchasing, Quality Assurance and Information Technician staff to schedule, track, reconcile balances and problem solve issues of cased goods and packaging inventory in our in-house system records. This position will perform activities necessary to support production and maintain inventory control of finished product, supplies and materials.
Essential Functions/Duties (not limited to):
- Review bill of material requirements and status of work order costing for current production schedule
- Oversee weekly supply and demand of bottling packaging materials for production activity
- Monitor incoming materials against supply, demand and schedule
- Review, communicate and update JDE work orders as necessary to reflect changed requirements
- Schedule, receive, transfer and/or release product or packaging material, such as, glass to and from locations
- Reconcile materials and bulk wine usage and close JDE Work Orders
- Participate in month end and JDE Manufacture close
- Monitor and problem solve Highjump, JDE and Radio Frequency Gun discrepancies
- Create packet, track inventory and costs associated to holds and projects
- Coordinate labor and provide requirements for Offline bottlings.
- Participate in inventory control and year end physical inventory
- Participate in implementation of new inventory and scanning computer systems
- Adhere to quality standards.
- Perform warehouse and special project work as assigned.
- Follow and observe all safety and facility rules and regulations.
- Other duties assigned by Manager
Must be a strong leader, team player, and possess the desire to develop skills to advance in the company. Must have strong communication, organizational and time management skills. Must have the ability to draft training related documents and present those documents in a classroom environment. Must possess the capability to perform training and assessments that will grow and develop project protocols. This position includes the overseeing of both regular and temporary personnel. Late shifts, overtime and weekend work may also be required. Must be able to work longer than eight hours per day as needed.
Ability to lift and carry 35 pounds regularly, and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
Must be able to stoop, kneel, or crouch.
Bilingual (Spanish/ English) preferred
Experience and proficient with computers and various programs preferred - Highjump, JDE, Word
Moderate Excel/Outlook knowledge required, advanced Excel knowledge preferred
Advanced mathematical aptitude
Ability to read, write and speak English required
Ability to speak and understand Spanish preferred
Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. preferred.
Must be reliable, detailed and production oriented.
Two years warehouse or production experience preferred.