JACKSON FAMILY WINES
Skilled Winery Worker Bottling
Responsible for performing routine and skilled bottling duties.
- Follows and observes all bottling safety requirements.
- Performs sanitation of bottling equipment.
- Performs evening sterilization shutdown procedures and start-up procedures in the Cellar.
- Operates bottling equipment, demonstrates ability to learn bottling equipment operations.
- Operates forklift.
- Inspects labels and wax seals.
- Performs minor maintenance on the bottling equipment.
- Performs rotating tasks such as stacking and packing off cases.
- Monitors off-line work and clean-up crew at the end of the shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
REPORTING TO THIS POSITION: n/a
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime, night, late-shifts, and/or weekend work when required.
- Ability to lift and move 40 pounds repetitively.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Must be dependable, detail oriented and possess excellent organization skills.
- Ability to speak, read, and write in English.
- Experience operating a gas and electric forklift.
- Two years bottling line experience including sterilization and cellar experience.
23310_Skilled Winery Worker Bot_11-18-08.doc