Under the supervision of the Bottling Manager and Supervisor, this 2nd shift position will perform the following bottling duties:
Essential/Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Follow, observe and supervise the execution of all production Quality and Safety requirements.
- Aid in supervising while working on the bottling, the execution of a production schedule.
- Solve production/scheduling issues as they arise.
- Problem solve in a fast moving production environment.
- Should be comfortable communicating both verbally and writing with all levels of management and staff.
- Must be computer savvy and comfortable in all Microsoft Office programs.
- Must be able to gather, analyze and present production data and recommend steps to increase efficiencies and decrease waste.
- Will need to coach and motivate production personnel.
- Will be responsible for the setup of bottling equipment for proper operation in a timely manner.
- Learn, understand and supervise the cleaning and sanitation of bottling equipment.
- Should be capable of analyzing production line automation and control capabilities and provide input to enhance overall performance.
- Individual must be a self-starter with the ability to interact with others.
- Must speak read and write in English.
- Must lift more than 40 lbs
- Willing to work extended shifts and weekends as necessary.
- Other duties assigned by Director of Bottling, Bottling Manager or Supervisor.
Other Duties (Requirements):
This position includes the supervision of both permanent and temporary bottling line personnel on an evening shift (2nd shift). Must be capable of working on a team to develop a skills progression path and training program to develop operator maintainers in a high-speed bottling production facility. Must possess the capability to perform training and assessments that will grow and develop personnel into a smooth functioning production team. Must possess outstanding communications skills and have the ability to draft training related documents, present those documents in a classroom environment and demonstrate the skills in a production environment. Must have the ability to perform operational bottling line assessments and recommend automation and control solutions in an effort to increase efficiencies.
Bachelors of Science Degree preferred.
HACCP and 5-S implementation experience preferred.
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a production environment required.
Must be Quality and Safety orientated.
Must be highly dependable, reliable, detailed oriented with good organizational skills.
Must be a team player with the ability to work flexible hours and the desire to develop skills to advance within the company.
Must have strong maintenance related background and the ability to train operator maintainers in the conduct of their daily duties on a production line.
Must possess strong administrative and industrial computer skills.
Must have a good DMV record.