The Training Manager will design blended learning programs using instructional design methods for adult learners to ensure content flow and participant comprehension. They will deliver and administer training to employees in both classroom and virtual environments.
- Administer the English as a Second Language program. Teach English classes for Spanish speakers who are beginning and intermediate learners.
- Design, develop and deliver training to employees and managers based on business needs and drivers, in both English and Spanish.
- Manage programs and classes within a Learning Management System.
- Provides internal consulting to departments on training and development opportunities that will enhance their performance.
- Schedule and coordinate training.
- Communicate with class participants and their managers before and after classes.
- Prepare reports on training evaluations and rates of participation.
- Bilingual with Spanish required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in HR, Learning & Development, Communications or Onboarding Employees.
- Experience with a variety of classroom and virtual training methods.
- Experience with Diversity, Equity and Inclusion training preferred.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication that is clear, well-organized, and demonstrates an understanding of audience needs.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Strong project management skills.
- An effective team player who contributes valuable ideas and feedback and can be counted on to meet commitments.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Possess high-level computer proficiency with all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to travel 20% of the time as needed.