POSITION SUMMARY: Primary function is to support the Senior Operations Manager and provide supervision over the Scheduling Desk to ensure accurate processing of all Catering and Hospitality Trade requests submitted to the Hospitality Department.
- Management of Hospitality Scheduling Desk, onsite oversight and supervision of Scheduling Coordinator(s).
- Process Culinary Requests and collaborate to schedule culinary support based on event needs.
- Process Hospitality Trade Requests and support Sales Team in development of itineraries.
- Monitor Hospitality email inbox and Waitstaff email inbox, demonstrate high level of professionalism in dealing with sensitive situations.
- Gather all necessary approvals for Tasting Rooms visits, clearly communicate changes, and maintain contact information and distribution lists.
- Schedule Wine Educators and facilitate monthly meetings, identify areas for improvement and develop partnerships.
- Maintain internal calendars and shared folders, collaborate with multiple departments and facilitate weekly team meetings.
- Support in scheduling Waitstaff Team and onboarding process, provide orientation to new hires on all scheduling procedures, including but not limited to company email setup and scheduling software.
- Responsible for vehicle logs and maintaining Waitstaff Driver’s Surveys with government regulations; general maintenance of employee files; communicate with Risk Management to ensure compliance with company guidelines.
- Maintain the company-wide reservation system with oversight from the Senior Operations Manager.
- Generate reports as needed and maintain accuracy of request forms.
- Manage department operations and procedures, monitor to enhance timely and efficient workflow, including but not limited to information systems, supplies, and cross department communication.
- Accurate and timely processing of credit card statement(s), understanding of accounting process to ensure compliance with company guidelines, statement research and discrepancy resolution.
- Evaluate and streamline processes, create standard procedures for the Scheduling Desk.
- Lead scheduling process related projects, sometimes cross functional, small and large.
- Support to Senior Operations Manager and other duties as assigned.
- Four years minimum experience and/or college course work in administration responsibilities in the hospitality industry is required.
- Proven track record of working effectively with consumer, business and trade, and other wine industry influencers is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality or business management is a plus.
- Experience with ReServe Interactive, OpenTable, or other reservation programs is a plus.
- Ability to provide effective counsel and to coach on communication or scheduling issues to executives, managers, and staff members.
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills with the ability to handle a multitude of tasks and constantly changing priorities.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications, excellent attention to detail and proofing skills.
- Ability to prioritize, juggle multiple priorities, and meet deadlines while still delivering high-quality.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.